Worldpay with FIS


Jamieson is pleased to announced that it is has advised Charles Drucker (CEO) of Worldpay as part of the majority stake acquisition by GTCR in a carve out of FIS (NYSE:FIS). As part of the transaction, GTCR will acquire 55%, with Worldpay with FIS retaining the remaining 45% in a transaction that values the business at $18.5 billion. Worldpay is a leading global provider of payment processing solutions.

Jamieson advised Charles on the terms of the management incentive plan, co-investment and other employment terms.

Mike Sirkin, Evan Alper, Fionn Dillon Kelly, and Barath Mahesh advised the management team on the transaction.

Jamieson Corporate Finance US, LLC is a member of FINRA/SIPC