Jamieson is pleased to announce that it has advised the management team of Belron SA on the new equity incentive plan to be implemented as part of CD&R’s investment in the business.

Belron is the world leader in vehicle glass repair and replacement. The company has 26,000 employees and operates in 34 countries through a number of brands including Carglass, Safelite and Autoglass.

CD&R are acquiring a 40% equity stake in Belron, with the remaining 60% remaining with current shareholders. D’Ieteren SA, a listed Belgian entity with interests in a number of automotive businesses, will remain Belron’s majority shareholder. The deal, which is subject to competition and regulatory approvals, values the business at €3bn.

The Jamieson team, led by Stuart Coventry, Andrew Cox and Gus Gayford, advised management on the economic and commercial terms of the team’s investment alongside D’Ieteren and CD&R.